All for Joomla All for Webmasters
Home / NATIONAL / Woman electrocuted while cooking food

Woman electrocuted while cooking food

JHAPA — A woman was electrocuted in Kankai municipality of Jhapa on Thursday.

The deceased is Kaushila Koirala, 56, of Kankai municipality-3, Durgapur, confirmed the District Police Office, Jhapa.

Koirala died on the spot due to electric shock from heater while preparing meal. Investigation into the incident is underway, police said.

Comments

comments

Check Also

Uber’s head of policy for flying taxis and autonomous vehicles leaves for self-driving car startup Voyage

Uber’s head of policy for autonomous vehicles and urban aviation, Justin Erlich, has left the …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *